Tripodos is an academic journal of international scope published by the Blanquerna School of Communication and International Relations, Ramon Llull University. Since 1996, the pages of this biannual publication have offered a forum for debate and critical discussion with regard to any discipline related to the world of communication: journalism, cinema, television, radio, advertising, public relations, the Internet, etc.
The journal only accepts articles written in English.
Open Call for Papers
- Is indexed in SCOPUS and in Web of Science (WoS) - Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI) database.
- Q3 in the 2020 SJR Scimago Journal & Country Rank. SJR 2020=0.15.
- Q2 in the 2020 REDIB Ranking of Ibero-American Journal Ranking. Occupies the 13th position in the category of Communication in Spain.
- Q1 in Dialnet metrics. Occupies the 7th position in the category of Communication.
- Is in category C of the CIRC classification (Integrated Classification of Scientific Journals).
- Is indexed, among others, in the following databases and catalogs: Ulrich’s periodicals directory, EBSCO Publishing, Communication Source, DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals), ERIH PLUS, ISOC, DICE, MIAR, Latindex, Dulcinea, REBID, Library of Congress, British Library, COPAC, SUDOC, ZDB, OCLC WorldCat, Dialnet, Carhus Plus+, RACO.
- Has an h5-index of 11 in Google Scholar Metrics (2015-2019) and an h5-median of 19.