CALL FOR PAPERS
ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND COMMUNICATION. OPPORTUNITIES AND CHALLENGES
Deadline for articles: 30/11/2023.
Publication: January-July 2024.
Guest Editors: Xosé López-García, Santiago de Compostela University, and María Cruz Negreira-Rey, Santiago de Compostela University.
Artificial intelligence has made a definitive breakthrough in several professional sectors. While some advocate the potential multi-tasking uses and advantages that AI presents, others fear its challenges and ethical implications (Ouchchy, Coin & Dubljević, 2020). In this context, Artificial Intelligence (AI) has also been placed at the center of academic debate. Tripodos 55 wants to contribute from its pages. Read the complete call.
Tripodos' New Publication Dynamic
From issue number 53 on, the publication of articles in Tripodos will be continuous. This means that, as soon as a manuscript is accepted for being included in an issue, it will be published in "Online First" format. The complete issue will be released when all the articles belonging to it pass the peer-review process.
Tripodos is an academic journal of international scope published by the Blanquerna School of Communication and International Relations, Ramon Llull University. Since 1996, the pages of this biannual publication have offered a forum for debate and critical discussion with regard to any discipline related to the world of communication: journalism, cinema, television, radio, advertising, public relations, the Internet, etc.
The journal only accepts articles written in English.
- Is indexed in SCOPUS and in Web of Science (WoS) - Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI) database.
- Q2 in the 2022 SJR Scimago Journal & Country Rank. SJR 2022=0.26.
- Q2 in the 2020 REDIB Ranking of Ibero-American Journal Ranking. Occupies the 13th position in the category of Communication in Spain.
- Q1 in Dialnet metrics. Occupies the 7th position in the category of Communication.
- Is in category C of the CIRC classification (Integrated Classification of Scientific Journals).
- Is indexed, among others, in the following databases and catalogs: Ulrich’s periodicals directory, EBSCO Publishing, Communication Source, DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals), ERIH PLUS, ISOC, DICE, MIAR, Latindex, Dulcinea, REBID, Library of Congress, British Library, COPAC, SUDOC, ZDB, OCLC WorldCat, Dialnet, Carhus Plus+, RACO.
- Has an h5-index of 11 in Google Scholar Metrics (2015-2019) and an h5-median of 19.