Tripodos' New Publication Dynamic
From issue number 53 on, the publication of articles in Tripodos will be continuous. This means that, as soon as a manuscript is accepted for being included in an issue, it will be published in "Online First" format. The complete issue will be released when all the articles belonging to it pass the peer-review process.
Tripodos is an academic journal of international scope published by the Blanquerna School of Communication and International Relations, Ramon Llull University. Since 1996, the pages of this biannual publication have offered a forum for debate and critical discussion with regard to any discipline related to the world of communication: journalism, cinema, television, radio, advertising, public relations, the Internet, etc.
The journal only accepts articles written in English.
OPEN CALL FOR PAPERS
Communication in search of Trust, Journalism, Advertising and Digital Citizenship
Deadline: April 30, 2023
Trust is a critical concept in our digital era. While society has more tools than ever before to contrast information, the massive amount of disinformation that circulates in media and social media drives us to what has been called the era of distrust. Trust in institutions, companies and media periodically decreases. Defined as a fundamental feature in interpersonal relations and an element that makes work in organizations possible, trust is now the focus of several media dynamics and campaigns who want to recover the reliability of a target that lives in the digital sphere. How are media companies addressing this challenge? How the digital dynamics promote or damage trust? Which effect could have this distrust in democracy? Which are the challenges of digital citizenship regarding trust? Tripodos issue 54 aims to answer these questions inviting scholars who study and work in the areas of journalism, advertising, communication and digital media to send their manuscripts.
Read the complete call for papers
- Is indexed in SCOPUS and in Web of Science (WoS) - Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI) database.
- Q3 in the 2020 SJR Scimago Journal & Country Rank. SJR 2020=0.15.
- Q2 in the 2020 REDIB Ranking of Ibero-American Journal Ranking. Occupies the 13th position in the category of Communication in Spain.
- Q1 in Dialnet metrics. Occupies the 7th position in the category of Communication.
- Is in category C of the CIRC classification (Integrated Classification of Scientific Journals).
- Is indexed, among others, in the following databases and catalogs: Ulrich’s periodicals directory, EBSCO Publishing, Communication Source, DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals), ERIH PLUS, ISOC, DICE, MIAR, Latindex, Dulcinea, REBID, Library of Congress, British Library, COPAC, SUDOC, ZDB, OCLC WorldCat, Dialnet, Carhus Plus+, RACO.
- Has an h5-index of 11 in Google Scholar Metrics (2015-2019) and an h5-median of 19.
See our most recent issues of the journal here, and the previous issues here.
ISSN paper: 1138-3305. ISSN electronic: 2340-5007
Blanquerna School of Communication and International Relations. Ramon Llull University